external_video
DDIke's picture
Shared by DDIke
3
 HQ Batallón) July 03, 2016

This Tiger II with hull number 280243 was built in September 1944. The turret number 332 is from s.SS Pz.Abt. 501. It was abandoned near Trois-Ponts, and was captured by the US Army on 24 December 1944. The left side was cut open for educational purposes at the Aberdeen Proving Ground in the...read more

0
Subscribe to National Armor and Cavalry Restoration Center