PanzerPicture's picture
Shared by PanzerPicture
 Lieutenant) May 29, 2016

This German Panther Ausf G tank belonged to the 2nd SS. Panzer Division. It was abandoned in a field maybe because it ran out of fuel on 26 December 1944. In de 80's it was recovered and placed at the Grandmenil crossroads.In the years souvenir hunters stole many parts of the tank.

...read more

Subscribe to 2nd SS. Panzer Division