The OVERLORD MUSEUM opened its doors the 5th June 2013. An exceptional location in the heart of historic Omaha Beach, near the American Cemetery and the landing beaches, few kilometers from Arromanches ...Gives a good overview of the vehicles that were used during Operation Overlord.
Also, many of the exhibited vehicles has its own story what can be read. Of course there is much more to be seen in the museum. At he heart of the history!
Open 7 days a week:
- From 14 February to 28 february : 10.00 am to 5.00 pm
- From 1 March to 31 May: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- From 1 June to 31 August: 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
- From 1 September to 30 September: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
- From 1 October to 31 October: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- From 1 November to 31 December: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Annual closure: from 24, 25 and 31 December, January till february 13th