Plunge into the heart of the Battle of the Bulge and arm yourself with courage as you cross the front line! Spanning 1,000 sq. metres on two levels, these vast reconstructions of the Battle of the Bulge allow visitors to immerse themselves completely in this infamously bloody Battle, with highlights including the crossing of the front line in December 1944.
Wall charts on the Siege of Bastogne, together with ancient films, provide detailed explanations of the progression of the battle.
The museum is located 8 km from Bastogne on the N48 road, heading towards Wiltz-Diekirch.
- January, February and March, the museum is closed
- Open from 13:30 to 18:00 on weekdays from 1 April to 31 December except Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Open from 10:00 to 18:00 every week -ends, public holidays and school holidays.
- July and August open daily from 10:00 to 18:00.
- Last admission 17h.
- Annual leave on Thursday November 12 to Tuesday, December 8 included.
Bastogne Ardennes 44 Museum