This is a late production Stewart. It has the two Cadillac V-8 engines with hydramatic transmissions. Looks great in & out and is very complete and original. Just needs assembly and finishing. Starts up and runs great and is fully mobile.
- Radiators are rebuilt and tested
- New oil cooler
- New U joints on propeller shafts
- Fully restored instrument panel
- All gauges function as they should
- Hydraulic traverse operates properly
- Interior has been recently painted to perfection.
- Motor compartment refurbished and looks great
- Gun barrel has been de-milled so no breach block
Located in Fenton, MI.
More information at: militaryvehicleweb.com