Panther Ausf. G Saumur Tank Museum - Musée Des Blindés.
This Panther with Fahrgestell number 120790, was built by the
MAN factory at the end of July 1944.
It served in the 112th Panzer Brigade and participated
in the Battle of Dompaire in September 1944.
After the battle, two Panthers were captured
by the 2éme Division Blindée.
These Panther tanks were both placed into
French army service and after the war one of them
was donated to the city of Paris.
This Panther was given a place together with another Panther
at the Army Museum Les Invalides.
in the 70 it was taken to the Museum in Saumur were it was on
a short diplay, then it was stored until 2009 and restored.