Hannes Trautloft's picture

This Panzer IV with Fahrgestell number 89660 was built by Nibelungenwerke, Germany, in March 1944. It was send to the Etalblissement Technique de Bourges fire ranges and placed on a firerange.

It was a wreck when it was recoverd and large chunks of armour were missing in the turret and hull roof. It was restored by the Cadman Brothers and later send to the Saumur Tank Museum.

Thanks to Panzer Picture we can enjoy these amazing images.

Picture Credits: Panzerpicture


Panzer Picture (Youtube)

WW2 Timeline: 

Nation in war: 


No votes yet