This replica tank is from Russia. Maybe, it be the most correct replica of Panzer II Ausf. F to date. Panzer II light tank was a design based off the German Panzer I, but was larger with the addition of an extra bogie wheel and had a 20 mm autocannon as its main armament.
The Panzer II Ausf. F had a 35 mm front armor and 20 mm side armor compared to the 14 mm all-around armor on the Ausf. C. The 20 mm autocannon on the turret was the same, based off the 20 mm FlaK 30 then in use with a firing rate of 600 rpm from a 10-round magazine. The tank also came with a coaxial machine gun as well.
The turret was hand cranked by the commander, who doubled as the gunner of the tanks. The crew of the Panzer II consist of three people, the driver, commander, and loader who doubled as a radio operator.
The Panzer II would serve in the initial stages of World War II in the Battle of Poland, France, and in the North African Campaign and Operation Barbarossa as Germany's most numerous tank (By May 1940, there were about a thousand Panzer Is and IIs, but only 381 Panzer III and 290 Panzer IVs). By 1941, it was clear that the Panzer II was starting to become obsolete, and with increasing quantity of Panzer IIIs and IVs, the Panzer II was relegated to reconnaissance duties.
Despite the up-armoring in the different Panzer II variants, the Panzer II could still be penetrated by most towed anti-tank weapon in service at the time, leaving the crew at risk to enemy fire. By 1942, it was largely removed from front lines and production ceased by 1943. The turrets of these obsolete tanks were used as gun turrets on defensive bunkers on the Atlantic Wall, and the chassis stayed in use for other purposes, such as a self-propelled gun and tank destroyer in the Wespe and Marder II respectively.