Wreckage of missing aircraft in World War II and found nowadays:
- Focke-Wulf Fw 190.- The plane crashed into the Norwegian Sea in 1941. Was lifted from the seabed in 2008.
- Bell P-39 Airacobra.- The plane crashed into the lake Martyavr for an unknown reason. The plane lifted from the bottom of the lake in 2004. The pilot was killed.
- Brewster F2A Buffalo.- The plane was shot down over the lake Big Kaliyarvi (Karelia) and sank. Finnish pilot Lauri Pekuri survived.
- Junkers-52.- This airplane crashed into the glacier june 8th, 1940 while trying to drop supplies to german troops trying to walk overland to Narvik (Norway).
- Tupolev TB-3.- The plane crashed in April 1942 in the Timan tundra Nenets Autonomous District (Russian).
- Mitsubishi A6M Zero.- Was shot down in 1944 over the island of Guam. Found in 1962.
- Tupolev SB-2.- December 17, 1939 crashed in the forest Onega Peninsula, was found in 2000.
- Focke-Wulf FW-190 "Würger".- Was shot down near Kirishi Leningrad region in 1943, was found in 1991. Restored to flying condition.
- Ju-88 "Junkers".- Crashed in 1942 at the Arctic archipelago of Svalbard.
- B-24D "Liberator".- Crashed in 1942. Atka Island. Alaska.
- B-24D "Liberator".- Missing in 1943 over the Libyan desert, found in 1959.
- P-40 "Kittyhawk".- Missing in 1942 over the Sahara, found in 2012.
- Douglas DC-3 "Dakota".- Crashed in 1945, was found in 2012.
- Douglas DB-7 "Boston".- Crashed in 1944, was found in 2013.
- Heinkel He 115.- Crashed in 1942, was found in 2005.
- Ilyushin IL-2 "Sturmovik".- Crashed in 1943, was found in 2002.
- Junkers-52.- Crashed in 1943, was found in 2003.
- Junkers Ju 87.- Crashed in 1943, was found in 2006.
- Messerschmitt Bf 109.- Crashed in 1942, was found in 2003.
- P-40.- Crashed in 1942, found in 1997.
- Other several wreckage Japanese and American was found on the territory Pacific Islands.
You can watch amazing photos of these planes at: ww2aircrash.blogspot.ru