"The Chronicle of the Second World War" invites players to participate in events that will involve all modes of difficulty. Historical Lineups, new scenarios and a description of each event will enable you to fully explore the possibility of a virtual reconstruction of a real battle in the sky and on the ground in War Thunder. In addition, the battles will reflect the new content that was added in Update 1.45 in the locations, missions and equipment.
War Thunder is a cross-platform MMO combat game for PC, PS4, Mac and Linux, dedicated to World War II military aviation, armored vehicles, and fleets. You will take part in many of the major combat battles fought during World War 2 and the Korean War, fighting with real players from all around the world.
War Thunder offers a highly detailed and personalized military aviation and land battle experience, giving players access to hundreds of models of aircraft with detailed cockpits, ground vehicles with awesome firepower, flying and driving skills that can be honed and improved with each mission. Thanks to the game’s painstaking attention to detail, you’ll truly feel like a World War II warrior in the air and on land as you plunge into battle.
- Cross-platform battles between PC, PS4, Mac and Linux users – everyone on the same server
- Over 500 of historically accurate planes and ground vehicles: fighters, bombers, attackers, tanks, self-propelled artillery and anti-air vehicles
- Multiple realism settings allow advanced virtual pilots, tankers and beginners to enjoy the game regardless of experience.
- Rich PvE content: historical and dynamic campaigns, solo missions, mission editor, available for single-player and cooperative gameplay.
- Astonishing graphics, authentic sound effects, and beautiful music
- Support for user-created content – more at War Thunder Live