The Afrika Korps was the German expeditionary force in Africa during the North African Campaign of World War II. First sent as a holding force to shore up the Italian defense of their African colonies, the formation fought on in Africa, under various appellations, from March 1941 until its surrender in May 1943. The reputation of the Afrika Korps is closely associated with that of its original commander, Generalfeldmarschall Erwin Rommel.
- Deutsche Afrika Korps
- Erwin Rommel`s Afrika Korps - The Desert War
- Erwin Rommel and his Deutsche AfrikaKorps 1941
- Erwin Rommel`s Afrika Korps - Battle Of North Africa 1941
- 1941-42 Rommel and the Afrika Korps in Action!
- German Afrika Korps in Action! 1943
- Afrikafeldzug (1941--1943)
- Deutsche Afrika Korps!
- WWll in Colour-Rommel The Desert Fox
- 1942 The Afrika Korps Retreat in Tunisia
- 1943 Tunisia - War is Over for the Afrika Korps 1 of 2
- 1943 Tunisia - War is Over for the Afrika Korps 2 of 2